Monday, April 10, 2017

SSINKspiration Card Sketch SSINKCS44: Nailed It

Good morning!  I had a wonderful time at OnStage where we were able to get a sneak peak of the new Annual Catalog and let me just say it is wonderful, I definitely need to save my money since my wish list is super long!  We're having a wonderful start to vacation, love the nice and relaxing one's but I couldn't leave you hanging this week so today I'm sharing a card I made using this months card sketch challenge over on the SSINKspiration blog.  This is a very versatile layout and thought it would be great to show off some of the great products in the Urban Underground Product Suite to make this masculine card.

I started with Delightful Dijon cardstock for the cardbase and then used a piece of Basic Gray cardstock and then embossed it with the Big Shot and Hexagon Dynamic Embossing Folder (these dynamic folders are so amazing and make some wonderfully detailed textures).

Next I used the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits to cut a circle out of the Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper and adding another coordinating strip of DSP from the package that has a great foil design.

The stamped image is from the Nailed It stamp set and was stamped in Delightful Dijon ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.  After cutting out the greeting (I used Paper Snips since I didn't have the framelit set that has this shape) and then I attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  I decided to add one additional bling element, the Urban Underground Embellishments were perfect and actually pretty weighty which I like for this "dude" card.

I love how all the coordinating products in this suite make for easy crafting if you're short on time, which I was trying to get everything done before heading out of town and Father's Day will be here soon so it's perfect time to start building my supply of greetings for all those special guys we know and love.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this sketch layout.  We would love for you to play along with us and share what you create!

Don't worry I have other project's I'll be sharing throughout the week so stay tuned!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List
Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog