Tuesday, April 25, 2017

SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: The Clearance Rack Has Been Updated, Shop Now for Savings of up to 60% Off



Heads up...the clearance rack was just updated with lots of great items from the Holiday Catalog with savings of up to 60% off.  These are great products to help with all your crafting needs (I'm already thinking about holiday gifts and packaging I'm working on for our family, crazy I know, and am excited to get some of the products I'll need to make them extra special at deep discounts).
 
Special note, there are some of the cardstock packages that coordinated with designer series paper on clearance and the colors are still current (with the exception of one pack) so this is a great time to stock up on some of our current cardstock. I already placed my order, let me help you save $$$!
 
Remember, all these products are only available while supplies last, so don't wait, order soon!  And remember you can also add any current, or retiring products to your order from the clearance rack and you still earn Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders!
 
Here's a link to start your shopping fun, click here!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog