Friday, October 16, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge: Cozy Christmas

Hello Friday, so glad to see you again!  I’m looking forward to this weekend, I have race on Sunday and we’re off on a family “racecation” to Hershey (chocolate, amusement park, running, family, what’s not to love??)  Before all the fun begins I wanted to share my card for this weeks  Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge.  Karen gave us an interesting sketch that was quite the challenge.  I decided to keep it nice and simple for a Christmas card (nice and mailable!!)

I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the cardfront.  I added a couple pieces of designer series paper from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Package running diagonally across the card.  I stamped the little tree from the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 set using Old Olive ink.  In the bottom of the card I used the Cozy Christmas stamp set and Stampin’ Write Markers to ink the stamp for the greeting.  For a little bling I added three silver sequins from the Silver Sequin Trim (I always seem to have a few of those suckers floating around my desk).

This sketch is a great way to use of scraps of paper if you have them floating around which is always a great thing!

 
 
 
 
 





Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog