Saturday, April 13, 2013

Baltimore Regional 2013 Swap #2

I promised you another card and I'm here to deliver.  This card is all about purple, specifically Pale Plum and Wisteria Wonder, I've never used these colors together but they work and I'm glad that both of these colors will be remaining as part of the color refresh.  I started by taking a piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock and running it through the Big Shot with the Framed Tulip embossing folder.  Next I used the Lacy and Lovely stamp set and randomly stamped the different doily images with the two colors of ink.  I also added a strip of Wisteria Wonder DSP from the 2011-2013 In Color Designer Series Paper stack along with some Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon.
 
I love the text of the greeting, and guess what, it's in the same stamp set so you're all ready to create with just one stamp set.  I punched the greeting out with the Oval punch and then matted it with a Pale Plum piece that was punched out with the Scalloped oval punch.
 
I love how soft and feminine this monochromatic card is and you could definitely change it up by just changing the colors and using the same stamps and layout so it's definitely flexible.
 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog