Saturday, November 30, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 30

Good morning!

How is it possible that we've reached the end of November?  This year is flying in overdrive and I know now that the holiday season is in full swing it's only going to get crazier.  We're enjoying our last day of vacation and getting ready to head home (and hopefully avoid some of the holiday traffic!)  Of course I have one last gratitude card to share with you and I had to make it Christmasy since I will need lots of these over the coming month and I also wanted something quick and easy.

This card has Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then used Mossy Meadow cardstock as the mat for the cardfront which is a piece of Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper that I embossed with the Subtle Dynamic Embossing folder for a little extra texture.  I added another piece of the DSP along the left side which was matted with Crushed Curry cardstock.

For the greeting I used the Tropical Chic stamp set (which I know I used earlier this week but it has 2 gratitude sentiments so thought I would sow them both off) which was stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before being cut out with the Ornate Frames Dies, sponged with Cherry Cobbler ink, and attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch is a bow tied with Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine.

I like the fun, retro colors and patterns in this DSP, a great way to change things up.  I hope you've enjoyed following along in this years gratitude challenge and maybe you'll think of joining me next year!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog