Wednesday, November 6, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 6

Good afternoon!

Since today is a double project day (because I couldn't not share a gratitude project today) I'm sharing a some quick gift bags I created using the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit, Gift of Fall.  I do gifts around Thanksgiving so this kit had the perfect packaging plan so I made up three of the bags using the kit design and I'm planning on using the other three bags to make Christmas gift bags.  The great thing about this kit was that there was a add on kit available so you could use the elements in this kit to make cards my providing coordinating card bases and envelopes.  I'm using these as my Thanksgiving cards for friends and family so you'll have to wait a little longer to see those.

If you're not currently a Paper Pumpkin subscriber I highly suggest you give it a try, they are great monthly surprise kits with everything you need for easy crafting or you can sue the elements to create what you need.  I especially love these kits for crafting on the go and frequently throw a couple kits in my bag when I travel for a little fun without a lot of tools or mess.

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog