Monday, November 25, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 25

Good morning!

Thanksgiving week has arrived, I'm excited but also a little overwelmed as I have way to much still to do.  But I'm so looking forward to spending time with friends and family, it's the best!  Since it's Thanksgiving week I wanted to showcase a few more fall themed projects this week, starting with this one using the Day of Thanks stamp set.  I have to admit this set wasn't on my wish list but thankfully I have a friend who loves all things feathers so she let me borrow it!

For this card I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock as the cardfront that has a piece of the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper in the center (this wood print is gorgeous!!)

Next I took the turkey stamp and heat embossed it in Copper Embossing Powder on Crumb Cake cardstock and matted it with Early Espresso cardstock.   The greeting was stamped in Pretty Peacock ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before being cut out with the Layering Ovals Dies, sponged around the edges with Soft Suede ink, and then attached to the cardfront with dimensionals

For a final fun touch, I stamped two of the large feathers in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and fussy cut them with Paper Snips before attaching them with dimensionals and tying a bow with the 3/16" Braided Linen Trim to finish it off.

The detail in the images in this stamp set are beautiful, you have to see them up close and this turkey is an elegant way to send Thanksgiving wishes.

Below are links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog