Sunday, November 10, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 10

Good evening!

What a wonderful day, I got to relax and spend lots of time in the studio crafting with friends which was wonderful.  I'm so grateful to times like this so I thought for today's gratitude card I would share one of the cards we made.

I started with Pear Pizzazz cardstock for the cardbase and then matted the Cajun Craze cardfront (which was embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder, I flipped it over for the reverse image) and matted it with Merry Merlot cardstock.

Next I cut a circle out of the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper using the Stitched Shapes Dies.  I cut a couple of leaves using Early Espresso and Pretty Peacock cardstock and the Gathered Leaves dies and then added a piece of Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon to dress the card up.  The final touch was to add the greeting which is from the Free as a Bird stamp set which was stamped in Merry Merlot ink on Pear Pizzazz cardstock before cutting it out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and attaching it with dimensionals.  I added a Gold Metallic Pearl to the greeting oval for a little touch of bling.

I really love this color combo and this plaid print is so fun, perfect for any occasion!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog