Sunday, November 17, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 17

Good evening!

So I have to admit this day kind of got away from me, ever have one of those?  I've been busy since I woke up but just now having time to sit down at the computer (and I'm actually at Aidan's swim team practice to do this) but I did get some fun time in the studio and had to share the card I made for today's gratitude card.  It's another Christmas themed card and mixes Annual catalog products with amazing paper from the Holiday catalog.

I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was embossed with the Scripty 3D embossing folder.  Next I added a piece of Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper (this paper pack has one side that has gold accents which are stunning) and matted it with Shaded Spruce cardstock.

Next I used the Detailed Deer dies to cut this deer out of Gold Foil paper and then added a small double bow tied with Whisper White Baker's Twine on his neck (because even deer need to dress up for the holidays, haha!)  The greeting is from the Love What You Do set (I know I used this greeting yesterday but it's a classic).  It was stamped in Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White cardstock before being cut out with the Layering Ovals dies, sponged around the edges with Cherry Cobbler ink and attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.

This card definitely has an elegant feel to it and I love all the gold details.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog