Thursday, November 28, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 28

Happy Thanksgiving!

Looking forward to a wonderful day with friends and family, with lots of relaxing, which is perfection.  For today's gratitude card I thought it was only fitting to share the cards I made for our family and friends for Thanksgiving.  The August 2019 Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin kit was so beautiful I knew I would use it for Thanksgiving so I bought the add-on kit which provided 24 pre-printed cardbases and envelopes and used the elements from the main Paper Pumpkin kit to make these cards (plus more, and have lots of supplies left).  There are several different layers and textures on each card which really help dress them up and saved me a lot of work, which is really appreciated!

I love how these turned out and hope our family does as well.

Below are links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

I hope you and your family have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog