Friday, November 22, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 22

Good morning!

So excited it's Friday!  We have a lot of family fun planned (which is pretty normal) but we're also going to get serious about getting those Christmas decorations up, hopefully can be finished by the end of the weekend (if the weather cooperates).  And I'm extra excited since the guys offered to help with all the decorations, which doesn't normally happen so I'll take it! 

Today's gratitude card isn't holiday themed but I was able to use several products that I haven't used up to now, which I always enjoy.  I started with Mint Macaron cardstock for the cardbase and then matted a piece of Garden Lane Designer Series Paper with Garden Green cardstock for the cardfront.

Next I used the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut a circle out of another pattern of DSP from the pack and matted it with a scalloped circle cut out of Mint Macaron cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies.  I took a piece of Gold 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon and Colored it with the Mossy Meadow Dark Stampin' Blends Marker for a custom color and tucked it behind the circle.  The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and was stamped on Very Vanilla Cardstock using Mossy Meadow ink and then cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and sponged around the edges with Mint Macaron ink before attaching it with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, from the newly released Christmastime is Here Product Suite (items in this suite are only available while supplies last!)

How is it possible that I haven't used this paper yet?  it's so beautiful!  I really love projects where you can let the DSP be the star and really shine, and this one does it for sure!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog