Friday, November 1, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

Good morning!

How is it November already?  It really doesn't seem possible.  So last year things were really crazy and I wasn't able to do my 30 Day Gratitude challenge, which I missed doing.  This year things are still crazy but I need to get back to some more regular time in the studio to relax and craft, and I need to have cards ready for when I need to express thankful wishes so I'm making this a priority this year.  So I'm kicking this month off with this perfectly fall themed card using the Come to Gather Product Suite.

I started with Pear Pizzazz cardstock for the cardbase and then added two pieces of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper, one as the cardfront and another as a strip down the middle.

For the stamping I used the Gather Together stamp set and stamped the leaf image in Sahara Sand ink on Whisper White cardstock and then used Pretty Peacock ink for the greeting before cutting it out with the coordinating Gathering Leaves dies.  The same dies were used to cut the two pumpkins which were stamped in Pretty Peacock using Terracotta Tile and Mint Macaron cardstock.  I added a piece of the ribbon from the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack and then finished off the card with a couple of Basic Black enamel dots from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes set.

There are lots of great textures and prints in this designer series paper to really give you lots of options in your crafting, and I actually love the soft colors for fall versus the normal regal colors.  I hope you're able to follow along and enjoy this months gratitude project and maybe even join in, even if you don't have a specific need for a gratitude card at the moment it's so nice to have a stash of cards ready when needed.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog