Monday, November 11, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 11

Good morning!

Happy Veteran's Day!  The boys are getting back from their scout camping trip and I'm sure they will need to do some seriously warming up after the cold weather.  For today's gratitude card I'm sharing a fun, beachy card which is perfect since Aidan starts tryouts for swim team so we will be spending a lot of time poolside this week (fingers crossed he does well and makes the team).

I started with Soft Sea Foam cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  I used the Sea of Textures stamp set which has lots of great layering elements to build what you want.  So I stamped the net image in Crumb Cake ink and the greeting in Garden Green.

Next I pulled out the coordinating Under the Sea Dies and cut out some sea grasses in Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam as well as a sand dollar using crumb cake ink.  Of course I had to add this cute octopus which was stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink on Balmy Blue cardstock before being cut out.

This set is not only good for cardmaking but given that we love to vacation at the beach I'm planning on using it for memory keeping for our photos.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog