Saturday, November 9, 2019

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 9

Good evening,

What a chilly start to the weekend, I guess fall won't be lasting long this year (but I'm happy to not be camping like the boy scouts, who I hear are still having fun despite the cold).  I decided to channel all the fall feelings for today's gratitude card using the Come to Gather Product Suite.

I started with Mint Macaron cardstock for the cardbase and then added Early Espresso cardstock as a mat for the cardfront using Come to Gather Designer Series Paper.  Next I added another strip of the DSP (love this woodgrain print!) and matted it with Mint Macaron before tucking a piece of Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon under the bottom.

The greeting is from the Love What You Do stamp set and was stamped in Cajun Craze ink on Whisper White cardstock before being cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and being sponged around the edges with Early Espresso ink.  To cut out the leaves I used Cajun Craze and Early Espresso cardstock along with the Gathered Leaves Dies.  The pumpkins are from the Gather Together stamp set and was stamped in Pretty Peacock on Mint Macaron cardstock before being cut out with the same dies and attached with dimensionals.

I had lots of fun making this card and it will be equally fun for someone who receives it which I can't wait to send out.  We may already be the first week through November but you still have time to get all your fall and Thanksgiving cards and projects done, and the Come to Gather Product Suite will give you everything you need!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog