Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Spooky Monster Filled House: Wonderfully Wicked

Good evening!

I hope you are enjoying all the trick-or-treating festivities.  It's looking like the bad weather is going to hold off so fingers crossed we get all the fun in before it starts.

Early this fall I saw this great project a fellow demonstrator shared using a wooden house from the Dollar Store, it was so awesome I had to run out and buy what my local store had that say to make it adding my own touches.

This house started with covering it in Monster Bash Designer Series Paper and after sanding around all the edges sponging the edges in Basic Black ink.

Next I cut out some of the creatures from another piece of the DSP to be peaking inside the windows as well as stamping a couple using the Spooktacular Bash stamp set and coloring them in with Stampin' Blends.

I used the Wonderfully Wicked bundle for the greeting including cutting the "Wicked" out of the Black Foil as well as using the dies to cut out several spooky spiders which were attached with Black dimensionals.  I stamped the bat from the Wonderfully Wicked set on Basic Black cardstock using Whisper White craft ink and cut it out with Paper Snips (I colored 2 small pears with a Dark Real Red Blends pen for the eyes).

The final touch was to add some apothecary jars from the Spooktacular Bash stamp set which were colored with Stampin' Blends and after cutting them out I added Shimmery Crystal Effects so they looked like they were filled with liquid.

Didn't this just turn out awesome?  I really did the happy dance once I was finished and love all the little touches.  These houses are so great and you could definitely do them for other occasions as well, Christmas one perhaps?

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog