Friday, September 28, 2018

SSINKspiration Halloween Fun: Cauldron Bubble

Good morning!  This morning I embarking on an awesome race adventure with 11 fellow runners where we will run 200 miles over the next two days as a relay race.  It's going to be fun and exhausting and I can't wait.  Before heading out I wanted to share one more project I made using my featured Product of the Week, the Buffalo Check stamp set.  Today the SSINKspiration team is sharing Halloween projects so I thought it would be fun to use this background stamp for a Halloween card.  Now I have to worn you, I may have gone a little overboard on the bling, there are four different blingy items for lots of fun.

I started with Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was spritzed with a mixture of Champagne Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol (I used the Stampin' Spritzer for easy application!)

Next I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the Buffalo Check using Lemon Lime Twist ink and then used my Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write Marker to draw lines on the print to make flannel.

For the main image I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped using the Cauldron Bubble stamp set, the greeting is in Pumpkin Pie ink and I stamped the bubbles coming up from the cauldron using Basic Black ink and then used my Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends to color the stars.

Isn't this cauldron colored perfectly?  This is actually from the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper and cut it out using the Cauldron Framelits and then attached it with dimensionals.  The spider web is also another piece of the framelit set and was cut out of Silver Foil Paper.  This piece was matted with Gorgeous Grape cardstock before being attached to the cardfront.

To finish off the card I added a bow tied with Basic Black  5/8" Glittered Organza Ribbon and then added a rhinestone to the center of the bow as well as on the spider web.

It's great that with the Buffalo Check stamp set just by changing up the colors you can use it for any occasion, and come on, lots of sparkle and bling make a project extra special.  Now's the time to get working on your Halloween projects so make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for more inspiration.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog