Monday, September 10, 2018

SSINKspiration Favorite Holiday Catalog Stamp Set: Cauldron Bubble

Good morning!  What a change in weather we had this weekend, and despite all the rain I have to admit I'm enjoying the cooler weather and loved being able to spend some extended time in the studio with friends yesterday afternoon crafting and catching up.  Today the SSINKspiration team is sharing their favorite stamp set from the Holiday catalog, now I have to admit I've only used 2 sets from the catalog so far (crazy I know!) but I'm loving the Cauldron Bubble stamp set along with the with coordinating Cauldron Framelits (which you can purchase together as a bundle and save 10%).

I used Gorgeous Grape cardstock for the cardbase (I love the addition of the purple to the standard Halloween colors, brightens it up) and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock that was a mat for the Pumpkin Pie cardfront which is embossed with the Big Shot and the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder.

Next I cut a strip of the of the DSP from the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper to add the little spider design and wrapped a piece of Basic Black 5/7" Organza Glitter Ribbon (this ribbon is fabulous!) around the cardfront.

For the main image I cut an oval out of Basic Black cardstock with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes framelits as mat for this cute little witch.  The witch was stamped using Momento Black ink on Whisper White with the Cauldron Bubble stamp set and then I used my Stampin' Blends color her in before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Cauldron Framelits and using dimenionals to attach.

To finish off the card I stamped the greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink on Whisper White and cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits and attached with dimensionals.  The little frog is form the same stamp set and has a matching framelit so he's easy to cut out.  The final touch, a creepy little cobweb cut out of Black Foil with the Big Shot and Cauldron Framelits.

This is such a fun little card, perfect to which Halloween greetings without being too scary!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog