Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Lots of Happy All-Inclusive Card Kit: Option 1

Good morning!  You know I said I would be sharing projects this week using the Lots of Happy Card kit, so I wouldn't be doing this kit justice if I didn't show a few of the cards as designed in the kit.  Now this kit has a lot of watercolored elements so take the time to color all those and then it will be a breeze to assemble all your cards.  This card was one of my favorites, I love the black and white stripes contrasting with the colored flowers. 

So the one thing I will say with card kits, don't be afraid to change up the greetings based on what you personally use.  When I first started making cards from kits I would follow the design exclusively and wound up with a ton of "hi" or "hello" cards, which is great but I don't tend to use those a lot, I need birthday, thank you's, etc. so that's what I do and if a kit has you make multiples of the same design don't feel you have to have the same greeting on each one, I change it up so I have lots of options available when it comes time to send them.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog