Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge Challenge #PCC366: Heartfelt

Good morning!

As soon as New Years is over I immediately jump to thoughts of Valentine's Day (I even already have my decorations up, much to my son's dismay, haha!).  When I saw the new From the Heart Suite in the new catalog I was instantly in love with EVERYTHING so of course I had to use it for this week Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.

I started with Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the cardbase and then added Real Red cardstock as the mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  Next I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock end used the Detailed Hearts dies to cut out the heart image and then spritzed it with a mix of Rubbing Alcohol and Flirty Flamingo Reinker and cut out just a piece of it for the background.

Next I took one of the Real Red Heart Doilies and embossed it with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder and layered it over the detailed hearts.  I used the Heartfelt bundle (stamp set and coordinating Heart Punches to cut out the scalloped heart as well as the foil heart design from the From the Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper (I used dimensionals to attach both heart layers for extra height!)

I thought this saying in the stamp set is oh so funny, and true!, so I stamped it in Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then sponged around the edges with Flirty Flamingo ink.  The finishing touch to the card was adding some of the From the Heart Faceted Gems for that little bling accent you know I love.

There is so much to love in this card, and I can't wait to sent it out!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using the same sketch and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog