Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge Challenge #PCC365: So Sentimental

Good morning!

Well that first snow of the new year was nice, love when we get some nice, pretty snow but doesn't stay around too long so we can continue to get around, I even ran in the snow this morning before it melted.  I'm back with another card today and this time I'm using this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge as inspiration.  When I first saw this sketch I knew it would be a great way to show off some of our fabulous new designer series paper and since I'm focusing on the So Sentimental bundle this week decided the Birthday Bonanza DSP would be perfect!

I started with Grapefruit Grove cardstock for the cardbase and then matted with Basic Black cardfront (which was embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing folder) with Bermuda Bay cardstock.

Next I added a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock before adding the different patterns of Birthday Bonanza DSP (the top piece was matted with Bermuda Bay cardstock).  The greeting is from the So Sentimental stamp set and stamped in Basic Black ink on Terracotta Tile cardstock before being cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.

To finish off the card I added some rhinestones as well as some Silver Metallic Thread that was looped behind the greeting piece.

I love the fun, fresh colors in this designer series paper, perfect for either boy or girl projects and sure to help bring a smile to a friends face.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this color challenge for inspiration, we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog