Friday, January 17, 2020

Quick and Easy Heartfelt Greetings!

Good morning!

So excited that the weekend is almost here, lots of fun in store to keep us busy.  This past weekend was this months Just Cards class and of course one of the cards we made was for Valentine's Day using the Heartfelt set and since this is the stamp set I'm showcasing this week I knew I had to share it.

I started with Whisper White Thick cardstock and stamped the arrow images using Flirty Flamingo ink.  Next I added a couple of pieces of the From the Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper.

Next I took one of the heart doilies and embossed it with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder and lightly sponged over it with Flirty Flamingo ink to help highlight the embossing.  The greeting was stamped in Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock before being punched out with the coordinating Heart Punch Pack and attached to the card with dimensionals.  As you can tell I'm loving the From the Heart Faceted Gems so I added a few of these to help finish off the card.

The patterns in this designer series paper are perfect and I love the mix of the foil accents, perfect for any occasions!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog