Monday, September 11, 2017

SSINKspiration Favorite Holiday Catalog Stamp Set: Christmas Sweaters

Good morning! It seems just like that summer is over and we're really into fall, I thought we would have warmer weather for a little longer but this means it's time to realize the holidays will be here before we know it.  This is perfect timing with the recent release of the Holiday catalog which is full of product's for every need.  Today the
SSINKspiration designers are sharing their favorite Holiday Catalog Stamp set so I'm officially sharing my first Christmas card of the season.  There are so many great stamp sets to choose from so I decided to use one I knew I had to have but haven't seen may people using so far, Christmas Sweaters.  Ugly holiday sweaters are fun and popular again so this set is perfect to add a little fun to your holiday greetings and because these sweaters tend to be wild in nature I decided to use some non-traditional colors to ratchet up the fun.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock as a mat for the Crumb Cake cardfront.  On the cardfront I stamped the greeting in Rich Razzleberry ink and added the little dotted accent in Pumpkin Pie ink using the Timeless Textures stamp set (I stamped off once so the ink was a little lighter).

For the main image I took the Christmas Sweaters stamp set and stamp the sweater on Whisper White cardstock with Basic Black ink and then used my Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, and Stampin' Write Marker to color in all the fun designs on the sweater and then cut it out with my Paper Snips.  I used the Starburst Punch and the new Champagne Foil Sheets to make the larger circle and cut a smaller circle out of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Softly Falling Embossing Folder.  A couple final touch, Black Metallic Thread was looped behind the circle element and I added a piece of Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon to peak out the side.

This is such a fun stamp set and I love that it's a line image set so you can get a little color therapy in watercoloring the designs.  I've already stamped several other of the other sweater images out and can't wait to see how they come to life with color to share some fun holiday greetings.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing, you are sure to find a new stamp set to add to your wish list!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!! My club is already planning to have an Ugly Sweater Party for Christmas. Yours is way too pretty for that!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog