Monday, August 21, 2017

Masculine Monday: One Wilde Ride

Happy Monday!  We're having a great time and I can't get over how beautiful and full of history everything thing is.  Today I decided to have a little Masculine Monday fun and use up some scrap pieces I had on my desk for this fun birthday card.  Dude cards tend to be a little more difficult but since I'm in a house full of guys I've embraced them.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Basic Black behind the Cajun Craze cardfront.  The cardfront was embossed with the Big Shot and Sparkle Embossing Folder.  Next I added a strip of Silver Foil that was embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder for that diamond plate look.

The stamped images are from the One Wild Ride stamp set and I used Whisper White, Island Indigo, and Crumb Cake for the different pieces.  I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the bottom greeting and dimensionals were used for both greeting pieces.

This stamp set as some great images that make for a fun card that definitely carries the "dude" vibe.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog