Friday, January 13, 2017

SSINKspiration Favorite Occasions Accessory Item: It's all About the Love!

Good morning and Happy Friday!  The Occasions catalog has so many great products and accessories that coordinate no matter what you're mood you'll find something perfect and today the SSINKspiration designers are sharing some of their favorite accessories from the Occasions catalog.  Since I'm still in a Valentine frame of mind it's only fitting that I'm sharing this card that shows off all the great products in the Sealed with Love Product suite.
 
I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock for the cardfront.  I used the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits (they're going to be back available for sale on Monday so make sure you don't miss out, I love them!) and cute two squares out of Sending Love Designer Series Paper, another out of Real Red cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Happy Heart Embossing Folder, and the last using Whisper White cardstock.  I used the Sealed with Love stamp set to stamp the greeting in Basic Gray ink and then stamped the kiss using Real Red ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, cut it out with Paper Snips, and then attached it with dimensionals.
 I wanted to add some extra touches so I used on of the arrow pieces from the Love Notes Framelits and some Silver Foil Paper to make the arrow.  The row of hearts was stamped and then cut out with the same framelit set.  The final touch was to add some Real Red Ribbon from the Sending Love Ribbon Pack and one of the Sending Love Wooden Embellishments.
 
I had so much fun adding all the little elements to this card, you can just keep going and going.  Is there such a thing as too many embellishments?  Don't think so...  I'm going to have a quiet weekend (the guys are camping so I'm hoping to get some extra stamping time in, lots of ideas in my head and never enough time!!)
 
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:




Have a great weekend!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog