Monday, October 10, 2016

SSINKspiration Card Sketch SSINKCS38: Cookie Cutter Halloween

Happy Monday!  With all the crazy weekend weather our family plans were altered which resulted in some additional family time which is always welcome.  I also ran the Army 10 Miler yesterday which was really enjoyable.  With the start of the new week it's time for another challenge over on the SSINKspiration blog, this time it's a card sketch.  I'm still in full Halloween mode right now (I was able to get most of the decorations up in the house so it's definitely starting to feel festive around here) so it's only fitting that today's card is in the Halloween theme.
 
I started with Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the cardbase and then added a layer of Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardfront.  On that piece I stamped the spider web image from the Goulish Grunge stamp set using Smoky Slate ink and then sponged around the edge lightly with Smoky Slate ink.  Next I punched three circles using the 2" Circle Punch and the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I stamped the greeting on one of the circles using the Spooky Fun stamp set and Basic Black ink.  Next I tied some Pumpkin Pie baker's twine from the Halloween Night Baker's Twine pack and tied a bow.  For the stamped image I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Punch to cut out the skeleton and little treat bag and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals.
I'm having so much fun with this years Halloween products, the colors and images are so fun and easy to work with.  Make sure to check out the other design team creations based on the sketch for further inspiration and then play along and share what you create so we can all enjoy.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:


Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog