Wednesday, October 19, 2016

5 Days of Halloween/ Fall Treats: Day 3

Happy Wednesday!  It's the midpoint of the week which means we're also on Day 3 of my 5 Days of Halloween/Fall Treats.  Today I'm back with another project using the cute purple blackberry candy corns I worked with on Monday. 

For this project I wanted to use up the rest of candy corns I bought (if they're in a package I can't eat them which is sometimes a good thing to help with willpower, haha!) so I started with the Gusseted Cello Bags (the one's the Annual Catalog) and they hold so much so it was easy to fill up).  I made a topper using some Elegant Eggplant cardstock that I folded in half and attached with the Handheld Stapler (note about the stapler, Stampin' Up! announced last week that they are discontinuing the stapler and the coordinating staples so if this is something that has been on your wish list order it soon, it's only available while supplies last and when they're gone they are gone, (I stocked up on staples already)).

For the tag label I used the Halloween Treat single wood stamp (it's much bigger than I was picturing and fit this project perfectly.  I colored the image with Stampin' Write Markers before stamping on Whisper White cardstock and then used my Paper Snips to cut the label out and then attached it with Fast Fuse Adhesive.  The final touch was to tie a double bow using the Basic Gray Baker's Twine from the Halloween Night Baker's Twine set and attached it with a glue dot.

This treat was super easy to make and you could easily modify it for another holiday by just changing the stamp set (we have some great Christmas stamps that are designed as tags with coordinating framelits that would be perfect!)

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used in today's treat:



Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog