Monday, October 17, 2016

5 Days of Halloween/ Fall Treats: Day 1

Happy Monday!  I was able to have a wonderful weekend filled with baseball, running, stamping, and family, practically perfection!  I've been working on lots of Halloween treats for family and friends so while I get these ready to get in the mail to arrive before Halloween I decided to let this week be 5 Days of Halloween/Fall Treats and will be sharing a different one with you each day.  Today's treat was inspired by some blackberry candy corns I found in the bulk buy section of Wegman's (this purple candy is a perfect fun twist for Halloween).

I started with Elegant Eggplant cardstock and then added a piece of designer series paper from the Halloween Night Speciality Designer Series Paper.  I used the 2"x8" cello bags to hold the candy so you can see it in all it's fun.  I used the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch to punch all the corners for rounded edges.

The tag uses Whisper White cardstock and I stamped the spiderwebs from the Spooky Fun stamp set using Basic Black ink and the Happy Halloween greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Elegant Eggplant ink.  The final touch there was to add a strip of Rhinestones for a little bling!  I used fast fuse adhesive to attach the cello bag to the cardstock.

I'm really loving all the cookie cutter images in the Holiday catalog (both Cookie Cutter Halloween and the coordinating Christmas set since they both work with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch).  I stamped the mummy image using the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set on Whisper White cardstock using Basic Black ink and then punched it out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and attached it to the treats with fast fuse adhesive.

This treat was super easy to make and you can fill this size cello bag with lots of different treats, both candy and non-candy.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:



Make sure to check back each day this week to find more fun treat ideas at you still have time to make for your little monsters. 

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog