Tuesday, October 18, 2016

5 Days of Halloween/ Fall Treats: Day 2

Good morning and welcome back to day 2 of my 5 day's of Halloween/Fall treats.  I decided to go with a fall theme today and it all started when I saw the Booterscotch (Butterscotch) white chocolate M&Ms at the store and had to try them.  They're pretty tasty but very sweet so just a couple are enough (ensures I don't eat too many which is good!)  I had this glass jar in my studio from a previous project and thought it would be perfect to repurpose.

After cleaning and filling the jar I added a piece of designer series paper from the Petals and Paisleys Speciality Designer Series Paper that I cut into a circle to decorate the top.  I then cut a strip of DSP from the same package and matted it with Mint Macaron cardstock and wrapped it around the jar.

Next I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set and stamped this cute little scarecrow image and after coloring it in with Stampin' Write Markers I punched it out with the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and attached it to the jar with dimensionals.  The final touch was to add a piece of Delightful Dijon ribbon from the 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack for a little flair.

I definitely did a little happy dance after finishing this treat, it's so cute.  Also, I love how quick and easy make cute treats can be so you can really impress without spending lots of time and money!!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:



Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute project for Halloween. My grandchildren would love this......

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog