Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge: Bright & Beautiful

Happy Wednesday!  We've reached the mid point of the week and boy do I have something special for you.  Today I decided to play along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge which totally had me thinking of Christmas so I decided to share a sneak peak at a brand new stamp set that will be in the new Holiday catalog that's released next week (and give you the opportunity to get this set for FREE, see later for all the details).

For this card I started with Baked Brown Sugar for the card base and then added a layer of Garden Green cardstock under the Whisper White layer.  On this I used the new Bright & Beautiful stamp set and used Stampin' Write Markers to color in the greeting before stamping and then used the Encore Gold ink to stamp the two small snowflakes on the Whisper White Piece.

For the main focal piece I stamped the largest star on Baked Brown Sugar cardstock with the same color ink and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Star Collection Framelits.  Next I took a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and stamped the next size down star in Versamark ink and then embossed it with the Heat Tool and Gold Embossing Powder.  I added a Garden Green candy Dot from the Regals Candy Dots and attached the smaller star to the larger one using dimensionals.

I really liked how this card turned out and it's got lots of elements to help really make it stand out, so it would be a great holiday card (have you decided on what cards your making for the holidays???  I'm behind and haven't even started). 

Now I know I told you have the opportunity to get this brand new stamp set for FREE before it's even released for sale.  Here are the details:

Now is the perfect time to buy a Big Shot (if you don't already own one because between now and August 31 when you purchase a Big Shot you can select one of 5 stamp sets and coordinating framelit bundles for FREE.


When you purchase a Big Shot in August, you will receive one of five free stamp set/framelits bundles below, your choice!  Now if you already have a Big Shot don't worry, we have something for you as well, you can still purchase these designated bundles at an amazing 15% off! This is one deal you won't want to miss, it's only available from August 1-31-as these bundles are one-time only exclusives.

Two Choices:

1) Buy a Big Shot and get a free bundle below.

  and/or

2) Buy a discounted bundle below at a 15% discount.


Bundle
Item Number
Stamp Set
Framelits
Discounted Price
Sumthin' with Bubbly Words Bundle WM
138923
Sumthin' Sumthin'
Word Bubbles
$33.75
Sumthin' with Bubbly Words Bundle CM
138920
Sumthin' Sumthin'
Word Bubbles
$31.25
Decorative Goodies Bundle WM
138924
Oh My Goodies
Deco Labels Collection
$42.25
Decorative Goodies Bundle CM
138921
Oh My Goodies
Deco Labels Collection
$35.95
Celebrating Chalk Talk Bundle WM
138925
Day of Celebration
Chalk Talk
$43.25
Celebrating Chalk Talk Bundle CM
138922
Day of Celebration
Chalk Talk
$37.25
Flowery Daydream Bundle WM
138911
Daydream Medallions
Floral Collection
$54.25
Flowery Daydream Bundle CM
138910
Daydream Medallions
Floral Collection
$45.75
Bright & Beautiful Stars Bundle WM
138644
Bright & Beautiful
Star
$50.75
Bright & Beautiful Stars Bundle CM
138200
Bright & Beautiful
Star
$43.95

NOTES


  • Purchase a Big Shot and receive a free bundle (choose one of the five exclusive bundles available)
  • There is no limit to the number of times a customer may participate.
  • The Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set is part of our holiday catalog (you get a sneak peak).
  • Don't forget to check out other great bundles already available in the current catalog, as well as clearance rack and weekly deals (when your order is $150 or more you also qualify for FREE Hostess Benefits for additional savings).   For example, the Magnetic Platform is a must have tool for the Big Shot and Framelits and if you purchase both you're almost near the right purchase amount to qualify for hostess rewards.  (Could this deal get any sweeter?)

I know the Big Shot is an invaluable tool in my Stampin' Studio and I know you'll enjoy it as much as I do, plus you get me as your personal guide to teach you all the tricks and tips to make the most out of this amazing tool!
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on todays card:

 
I hope you enjoy and I would love to help you with your new Big Shot purchase, just let me know if you have any questions or need assistance in placing your order.
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love your bold stars and that gorgeous sentiment. This is a very striking and eye-catching card. Thanks for playing with the color combo at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog