Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let the Fun Begin, Convention 2013 Begins!

Good morning!  I'm sending greetings to you from beautiful Salt Lake City.  I'm here for Stampin' Up's Annual Convention, this year it's the 25th Anniversary so we're really going to party.  One of the fun parts of convention is swapping.  Swapping is where you make multiples of one card design and then trade them with other demonstrators.  This is a great way to see fun, new ideas and have lots of samples to share.  For the rest of the week I'll be sharing the different swap projects I've been working on for the past several months. 
 
This card uses the Oh, Hello, Label Love, and A Round Array stamps sets to create all the different layers.  I love the matching Artisan Label punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, and Oval Collection framelits, they really make cutting elements out a breeze.  I also used the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and 1/4" Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon for fun accents.  The cardbase is Island Indigo and I added a layer of Crumb Cake paper that was embossed with the Big Shot and Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
 
This is such a fun card and a great way to use paper and ribbon scraps. 
 
Enjoy and make sure to check back frequently since I'll be sharing multiple projects each day.
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog