Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Your Amazing Party Favors

Happy Wednesday!  We had a great weekend celebrating Aidan's birthday this past weekend so I thought I would share some of the items I made for the party.  Today I'm sharing the bag I made for party favors.  Aidan picked out the perfect Lego set to give each of his friends but I wanted a cool and easy way to wrap them.  I figured out that they perfectly fit into a standard brown paper lunch sack.  Of course I had to dress it up.  I decided to use the World Spectacular designer series paper and Your Amazing stamp set so it would coordinate perfectly with Aidan's birthday card.  I used the frame from the Your Amazing stamp set and stamped it in Island Indigo ink and then stamped the words from the Perfectly Penned stamp set in the center.  I love how these images fit perfectly into the framelits, this time the Apothecary Accents.  The matching paper piercing template is so fun and I was able to piece both around the tag and on the inside border of the tag. 
 
I add three little flags with the designer series paper and then a bow made with the Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.  These bags are perfect for having little details without being over the top.
Enjoy and check back later in the week for another coordinating project.
 
Happy Stamping,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog