Thursday, February 14, 2013

Double Easel Valentine Card, Sending Loving Thoughts

Happy Valentine’s Day!  Today I’m sharing the card I made for my hubby that was so fun to make.  So when you make cards all the time there tends to be some pressure to make each card “better” than the one before and I wanted to make something fun.  I received one of these double heart easel cards at last months Leadership Conference and it had such a WOW factor that I immediately decided that I wanted to make a version of this card for Chris.  This card comes together quite easily with the Hearts Collection framelits and the Big Shot and there are several tutorials online.  Other products I used on this card are:

Stamp Set(s):  Loving Thoughts, Heart (Single Stamp Set)

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Real Red, Polka Dot Parade DSP, First Edition Speciality DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Champagne Glimmer Paper

Ink:  Versamark, Basic Black

Embellishments:  Champagne Shimmer Paint (used to make shimmer mist), Large Heart Punch, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Brights Glimmer brads, Silver Basics Designer Buttons, 1/8” Basic Black Tafetta Ribbon, Black Embossing Power, Heat Gun, Small Heart Punch

I even made a matching envelope for this card (so easy with the Simply Scored and Diagonal Scoring plate) and decorated to coordinate with the card so I can’t wait to see how Chris likes it.

I hope you have a special day and I want to let you know how much I love and appreciate each person who has touched my life.  Enjoy being showered with love by your friends and family!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog