Monday, February 25, 2013

Petite Pairs Birthday Greetings

Good morning!  I was able to spend some quality stamping time this weekend and noticed after I finished all the cards that I was using a ton of Sale-a-Bration reward items (I love that during this awesome sale you earn a FREE, exclusive item for every $50 I spend, I definitely stock up during this sale to take full advantage).  This card actually uses four of the 19 items and was a breeze to pull together.  I started with a Pool Party cardbase and added a piece of designer series paper from the Sycamore Street DSP pack.  I also added a flag from other print from the same DSP package as well as the First Edition Speciality DSP.  Next I added a Tangerine Tango button (from the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button package, also FREE) and tied a bow with Island Indigo Baker's twine.  The stamped image is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and coordinates perfectly with the Petite Curly Label punch (both SAB items).
 
I must admit this is the first time I've used this stamp set and coordinating punch, they're so cute and have so many greeting options so you have lots of potential.  I'm also excited that the punch will be available after Sale-a-Bration (for purchase) so I don't have to say goodbye to it after a few months.  Make sure you add these items to your crafting tool box now during this awesome sale!
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog