Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Your Amazing, Birthday Greetings

It seems like there are an insane amount of birthdays during September, which means that I've been working like crazy to keep up with all the birthday wishes.  Today's card share is something I made for a birthday party Aidan attending this past weekend.  This card uses the Your Amazing stamp set, as soon as I saw this stamp set in the new catalog I knew I would have to have this set being perfect for projects for both kids and adults.  This card started with a Daffodil Delight card base and I stamped the two ticket images randomly along the top with Daffodil Delight ink.  I added a piece of World Spectacular DSP that was matted on a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock that was punched with the Scallop border punch.  I stamped the elephant in Cherry Cobbler and cut it out with paper snips.  The greeting was colored on the rubber with the Stampin' Write markers and then cut out with the apothocary accents framelits and the big shot.  I used the the circle punch from the Itty Bitty punches set to punch the Cherry Cobbler circles and then added silver brads as an accent.

So perfect for the birthday boy, I hope he enjoyed it.  You'll definately want to add this stamp set to your collection, it'll be perfect for lots of different projects.

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog