Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wacky Fall Thanks!

I'm back!!!  I'm so thankful we're half way through the week, given that this is a the last week of the Government fiscal year things are even crazier than usual.  Today's card  was really simple to pull together but has lots of fun elements.  I started with a cardbase of Cajun Craze and added a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and a piece of Orchard Harvest DSP.  Once again I rounded the corners with the corner rounder punch.  I wrapped a piece of Chocolate Chip scalloped polka dot ribbon (back side showing) around the middle.  The greeting is once again from the Wacky Wishes stamp set and was stamped in More Mustard ink. 

I had a lot of fun playing with the leaves.  I used the Autumn Accents Bigz die and cut different leaves out of More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Gumball Green Coordinations cardstock.  I embossed the Gumball Green leaves with the Woodgrain embossing folder and then sanded it to bring out the texture on the leaves.  Then I used the houndstooth embossing folder for the large leaf.  I took both the remaining leaves and crumbled them up and then sponged them with Cajun Craze ink.  The leaves are all layered and some popped up with dimensionals for some fun.  The final touch was to add three half pearls along the ribbon.

This card is so fabulous and has lots of texture.

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog