Friday, September 28, 2012

Wacky Christmas Tidings

Happy Friday!  To close out my focus on the Wacky Wishes stamp set I wanted to share a Christmas card.  One of the classes I took at Convention this summer was about pattern mixing so I decided to try some things out on this card.  For this card I decided to let the designer paper be the star.  I used the Snow Festival DSP and used the pattern that looks like a knit sweater for the main panel and matted that on Baja Breeze cardstock and layered it on a Cherry Cobbler cardbase.  The greeting is stamped on Whisper White cardstock and ink was applied to the stamp with Stampin' Write markers so it could be multi-colored.  This piece was then sponged with Baja Breeze ink and matted on a piece of Soft Suede cardstock. 
 
To add a little bit of interest on the card I added a flag from another pattern from the Snow Festival DSP and then added an Early Espresso button from the Neutrals button pack and tied a bow with Cherry Cobbler baker's twine.
 
I hope these projects have shown you some of ways to use the Wacky Wishes stamp set as well as some of our fabulous DSP.  Just think with just a few changes of papers and embellishments you could make a perfect card for any occasion.
 
Have a great weekend,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog