Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kidoodles Birthday Greetings

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card that was one of my swaps from convention in July (I can't believe there are still cards that I haven't shared).  This is a really cute card I make for a kid's swap I participated in and uses the Kidoodles stamp set.  Since I have a boy I'm always looking for boy type cards and this was a perfect opportunity.  The card base is Pumpkin Pie and is layered with a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the new Argyle embossing folder.  I stamped the main image in Basic Black ink and colored it in with various Stampin' Write markers.  I attached this piece to a long piece of Pacific Point cardstock and added a piece of Real Red designer series paper to the bottom.  The final touch was a piece of Old Olive Scalloped Polka dot grosgrain ribbon.
 
I had to make forty of these cards for the swap and I remember I even brought them on our Cub Scout camping weekend and I was able to get them colored in while we enjoyed the campfire.  This card is nice and cheery, a perfect way to send birthday greetings to the little one in your life.  The great thing with this set and layout is that you could keep the card design the same and interchange the stamped image and colors and it would be fabulous.
 
Hope you enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog