Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Time to Get our Convention Groove on!

Good morning friends!  We had a great weekend relaxing and enjoying our quiet weekend with our kiddo but I also spend a large chunk of item wrapping up all my swaps for this weeks Stampin' Up! convention.  I leave tomorrow and I'm so excited to see fabulous friends and learn all of what is coming up in the new year, plus Aidan and my mom are going to meet me on Thursday so I get to see my baby (I've definately missed him!)  So this week I'm going to be sharing all the projects I've been making the past couple of months to swap. 

Today I'm sharing a card I make for general floor swapping.  I'ts actually a copy of of a card we made at a workshop several months ago and I updated the colors and added the new Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  It also features the Mixed Bunch set (I was definately doing the happy dance when I found out this set was carried over to the new catalog).  I also used two different packs of DSP, Summer Smootches for the orange piece and Brights DSP pack for the Daffodil Delight strip.  I used the apothocary framelits and big shot to cut out the orange piece.  The finishing touch was a bright button with a bow of white baker's twine that just fit these flowers perfectly.

Hope you enjoy and check back tomorrow for the next sample!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog