Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Convention Swaps: Day 3

Good morning friends from beautiful Salt Lake City!  I'm can't wait to get our first glimpse of what's in store for us at convention this year, including Momento Mall (what girl doesn't love shopping!!), stamping, and catching up with friends old and new.  Today I'm sharing a card I make for an halloween swap.  It uses the Kidoodles stamp set (this little spider is too cute).  The cardbase is Cajin Craze and I layered that with a piece of Old Olive designer paper and Basic Gray that was embossed with the Spider Web embossing folder and Big Shot.  I also added a cute little rhinestone to the web like a drop of water and Basic Black scalloped polka dot ribbon.

The stamped image was stamped on Whisper White with Basic Black ink and I used Stampin' Write markers to color in the images.  It was then punched out with a 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, sponged with Basic Gray ink, and then matted on a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock punched with the 2 1/2" circle punch

This is a classic design and easily adapted for any occasion and stamp, you'll have to try it out.

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog