Friday, December 13, 2019

Buffalo Check Merry Christmas to All!

Good evening,

So one of the trends this season, that I am totally loving is buffalo check, it's everywhere and I've planned a lot of my Christmas decorations for our Christmas week condo using this trend, I can't wait!  So it's only fitting that I also incorporate this trend into a Christmas card, perfect for the season.

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then used Cherry Cobbler and the Buffalo Check stamp set to stamp the plaid design in Basic Black ink.  Next I took a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and embossed it with the Corrugated Dynamic Embossing Folder.


For the greeting I used my Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers to color directly on the stamp from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set before stamping on Whisper White cardstock.  I used the swirl image from the same stamp set and stamped in Crumb Cake ink before adding a Red Rhinestone Jewel to the center of the swirl.  Before attaching the greeting with dimensionals to the cardfront I took my Shaded Spruce Dark Stampin' Blends Marker and colored a piece of Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon and tucked it behind the Whisper White piece.

I love how this card turned out, a nice rustic feeling, perfect for the holidays!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog