Saturday, December 28, 2019

2019 Eichfeld Christmas Card Reveal!

Good afternoon!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoying time with friends and family.  We've been having a nice and relaxing getaway, just what we needed.  I've been waiting to share our family Christmas card for the year until the majority of people have received them.  As most people know I love my bling and shine so when I saw the new Delicata Copper Metallic Ink I knew it would be perfect for our Christmas card.

I used Soft Suede cardstock for the cardbase and then added a Pool Party cardfront which I stamped with the Birch stamp set using Pool Party Ink.  Next I stamped the small stars from the So Many Stars stamp set using the Copper Ink and then sponged around the edge with Dapper Denim Ink.

For the frame around our family picture I used the Heirloom Frames Dies and Embossing Folders along with Dapper Denim cardstock and after cutting them out and embossing them I sponged the frame with the Copper Ink.

To finish off the card I stamped a couple ornaments using the Brightly Gleaming stamp set and coordinating Ornament Punches using Mossy Meadow and Pool Party cardstock.  The greeting is from the Greatest Part of Christmas Hostess stamp set and was stamped in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and then punched it out with the Storybook Label Punch and attached it with dimensionals.

I absolutely love how this card turned out even though it was definitely time consuming to make given all the steps, but the end result was worth it and I hope everyone who received it enjoyed it.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List
Dapper Denim 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Dapper Denim 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[141414]

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog