Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC348: Birthday Goodness

Good morning!

Our summer seems to be racing to a closure, and we had a wonderful summer beach getaway last weekend, so much fun.  One thing I would love to have all the time but especially on vacation is donuts so I'm making some yummy donuts for today's Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.

For this card I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Pool Party cardstock for the cardfront that was embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.





For the main image I stamped the large donut stack image from the Birthday Goodness stamp set using Momento Basic Black ink on Whisper White and then colored it in with my Stampin' Blends.  Once finished I cut it out with the Layering Ovals dies and attached it to the cardfront.

To finish off the card I added a little flag using Flirty Flamingo cardstock, the greeting was stamped on Highland Heather and cut out with Layering Circles Dies and attached with dimensionals.  A Whisper White Baker's Twine bow and some rhinestones finished off the card.

I absolutely love desserts so it's no surprise I love this stamp set, so yummy without all the calories!  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to join in and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog