Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #PCC331: Hello Cupcake

Good morning!  It's my birthday week so the salute to birthday treats continues, today I used thePaper Craft Crew Tic-Tac-Toe challenge to make this yummy (and calorie free card) as a perfect farewell to Sale-a-bration!  I decided to go across in the center with this card using Metallic, Monochromatic, and Stitched Rectangular Dies (quickly becoming a new favorite!)

I started with Whisper White Thick cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Call Me Clover cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Subtles Dynanic Embossing Folder before adding a piece of Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper that I cut out with the Stitched Rectangular Framelits (I ran it through the Big Shot twice to get the stitching on all for sides given the size of my DSP.


For the main stamped image I used the Hello Cupcake stamp set and stamped the cupcake base in Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I stamped the frosting for the cupcake also on Whisper White using Call Me Clover ink (full strength for one layer and stamped off once for the lighter layer) and then cut them out with the Big Shot and Call Me Cupcakes Framelits.  I used the same stamp set and framelits to cut out the little cupcake pick as well and then used the Stitched Rectangular Framelits to edge the cardstock before matting it with Champagne Foil Paper.

To finish off the card I used a greeting from the More than Words stamp set and after cutting it out with the same framelits sponged around the edge and attached it with dimensionals.  A few Metallic Rhinestones are the perfect sprinkles to finish off the card!

I know this card has all the things that would help me celebrate my special day!  Make sure to check out the other design team cards for inspiration and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog