Monday, January 21, 2019

These Frogs are so Cute: So Hoppy Together!

Good afternoon!  Hopefully you enjoyed the weekend and were able to stay warm (it is crazy cold and windy right now so I'm happy to stay inside as much as possible, perfect crafting weather).  This week I've decided to  showcase the So Hoppy Together stamp set, a 2019 Sale-a-bration freebie that you will just love (this frogs are adorbs!!)  I also decided to use scrap on my desk for this project, the cardfront that was stamped with the Crackle Paint stamp was from a previous project I was working on and had a heart punched out of it so I created this card and my frog is completely hiding  the cut out, love with things work out like that, haha!

For this card I used Gray Granite cardstock for the cardbase and then addled the crackled stamped cardfront (I used Flirty Flamingo ink for this piece).  Next I stamped the cycling frog using Momento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and used by Granny Apple Green, Light Old Live, Smoky Slate, and Basic Black Stampin' Blends to color him in before cutting him out with the Big Shot and new Rectangle Stitched Framelits (this will quickly become a must have in your crafting toolbox!).  I used Basic Black for a mat and then used dimensionals to pop this piece up on the cardfront. 

By using dimensionals on the frog piece I was able to thread a piece of Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon behind the piece and wrap it around the cardfront before tying a knot.  The final touch was to add the greeting, it's from the same stamp set and was stamped in Basic Black in on Flirty Flamingo cardstock and cut out with the 1" Circle Punch.  The 1 1/4" Circle Punch was used to cut the mat out of Granny Apple Green cardstock and then a dimensional was used to attach this piece to finish the card.

How could seeing this guy in your mailbox not put a smile on your face?  Don't forget right now, through March 31 we have Sale-a-bration so you earn exclusive stamps and product for free with every $50 in purchases (before shipping and tax).  Make sure to place your order soon and add this stamp set to your order so you can be crafting with him and his friends soon!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog