Monday, March 12, 2018

SSINKspiration Get Well Soon: Heartfelt Blooms

Good morning!  Today the SSINKspiration team is sharing get well soon cards.  I'll admit this isn't a type of card I sent all that often but I wanted to make something bright and cheery since if I was sick I know that would definitely help me feel better.  Also, there are only 3 weeks left in Sale-a-bration so I managed to use 3 different SAB freebie items in this card, crazy how I did that!

I started with Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black as a mat for the Springtime Foils Speciality Designer Series Paper (this was part of the second release SAB items and it is truly stunning, don't miss out on it).

I used the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set (a SAB freebie!) and that realistic flower stamp is so gorgeous just in Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock.  I used Flirty Flamingo to mat the flower layer and attached it offset for a little fun.

The saying is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Basic Black in on Flirty Flamingo cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits.  I used the same framelits to cut the scalloped oval mat out of Basic Black cardstock before attaching it with dimensionals.  The final touches?  I silver heart from the Metallics Enamel Shapes Pack and a bow tied in Basic Gray Shimmer Ribbon from the 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack (also a SAB freebie!)

This is a simple card but the little extra foil and shimmer helps elevate the card and really will make someone feel extra special.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for more possibilities.

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog