Monday, January 8, 2018

SSINKspiration $50 Occasion Catalog Bundle = One Free SAB Item

Good morning!  What a crazy few days, I'll admit I'm happy all the races are over and I can rest for a few days but what an amazing experience!  It's time to head home and I can't wait to see my guys, I missed not having them in our favorite place!  Today the SSINKspiration designers are sharing bundles of product from the Occasions catalog that are valued at $50 to earn you a FREE Sale-a-bration item.  In this case I decided to use the Bubble Over bundle and some accents (silver foil paper, dimensionals) and you earn the coordinating Bubbles and Fizz Designer Series Paper for FREE.

I used Calypso Coral cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black cardstock as the mat for the Bubbles and Fizz DSP.  Then I used the Bubble Over stamp set to stamp the soda bottle in Bermuda Bay and the little thumbs up label on Pool Party cardstock using Basic Black ink.  I used the Big Shot and coordinating Bottles and Bubbles Framelits to cut out the bottle and label, as well as the straw (Lemon Lime Twist) and the Silver Foil Bottle Cap.  The design of the bottle cap is from the DSP and was punched out with the 1/2" Circle Punch and I used dimensionals on both layers of the bottle cap.

The final touch is the greeting, which is on Daffodil Delight cardstock using Basic Black ink.

You know me, I love the bright colors so there are lots of products in the Occasions catalog that make me super happy and I know you'll love them as well, and while I don't drink soda very often this bundle is perfect and I see some adult beverage projects coming up soon as well!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Product List
Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog