Friday, February 24, 2017

SSINKspiration SAB Favorities: Three's a Party!

Good morning and Happy Friday!  It's been a crazy week with my hubby traveling so I've been on the go trying to keep up with Aidan and get over a bug I had last weekend so I haven't had much to share this week, but I'm back!  Today the SSINKspiration designers are sharing some of their Sale-a-bration favorites so I decided to pack this card and use three different SAB goodies for triple the fun! 

I started with Smoky Slate cardstock for the cardbase and then used Night of Navy cardstock as a mat for my cardfront which uses the Carried Away Designer Series Paper (SAB Freebie #1)  I decided to stamp directly on the DSP using the So Very Much stamp set (SAB Freebie #2) and Night of Navy ink (note, it does take just a little longer for the ink to dry on this DSP so just set it off to the side and work on your other card elements and you'll be set!)

Next I stamped the rest of the greeting on Smoky Slate cardstock using Night of Navy ink and then punched it out using the Classic Label Punch.  Before attaching the tag to the cardfront with dimensionals I added a little piece of the Metallics 3/8" Ribbon (SAB Freebie #3) under the tag so it just peaks out the bottom.

This card is super easy and so bright it matches the beautiful weather we're having (76 degrees yesterday here in VA in February, it's crazy but I'm enjoying every minute of it!)   Make sure to check out the other cards the design team made and make sure you stock up on all your SAB freebies before this sale is over, since as you know once it's over these items are gone!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:



Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog