Saturday, May 12, 2012

MDS Layout, Baby Steps

Good morning friends! So May is National Scrapbooking Month and I decided to focus on sharing fun scrapbook layouts thoughout the month. Today I'm sharing my first complete page I made with My Digital Studio (MDS). For those of you that don't know MDS is digital crafting software offered by Stampin' Up. Up to this point I've mainly used the program to make class flyers and blog headers. One thing I love is that you have the option to either start with a blank page or use one of the designer templates. This page used one of the templates (Neutral Delights Digital Tape kit) and I was able to complete the page in about 10 minutes (the hardest part was picking out the picture).


This picture is of Aidan and his friend Chase after we went to the Phineas and Ferb Live show for Aidan's birthday. The boys had a lot of fun and like to hang out together. All I did was insert the picture, change the words in the header, type the journaling, and added the date. So easy and turned out great.

Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for the next fun layout.

Happy Mother's Day!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog