Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fun at the Beach, MDS Style

Good morning!  What a beautiful morning after all the rain we've been having.  Today I'm sharing another scrapbook layout created with My Digital Studio (MDS).  I made these last night and it was fun to look at all the summery pictures as we had another rainstorm outside, definately brought back memories.  This time I made a 2 page 12 x 12 layout which used another designer template (Celebrations) in MDS.  I continue to learn new fun things with this program each time I use it.  This time I started with the designer template and removed several of the elements to make it less birthday-ish, cropped and added additional photo boxes to one side and then added a title and journaling.


What was also fun about this project is that it reminded me of all the fun we had and issues (can we say earthquake and hurrican evacation) yet we still had a blast!  You should definately try this program out since there's so much you can do, I'm only scratching the surface, and the best part is that you can try the software for FREE for 30 days.  This gives you lots of time to create projects that you get to keep even if you decide not purchase the software at the end of the trial period, how awesome is that?  If you're interested check out more information HERE and feel free to ask me any questions. 

Hope you have a great day and remember, just 3 more days until Memorial Day weekend, whoo hoo!!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog