Monday, February 13, 2012

I Can't Stop Making Valentine's!

Good morning friends!  I have to say, I absolute love valentine's day (who doesn't love any reason to show your loved one's what they mean to them).  I also have to admit that I can't stop using the new P.S. I Love You stamp set, there are so many great imagines that I've only worked my way through about half of them.  I designed this card for our team meeting last month and it was so fun and easy to make.  The cardbase is Pink Pirouette and I added a piece of Twitterpated designer paper along with a piece of Going Grey cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with the Striped embossing folder.  A piece of Baja Breeze 3/8" pleated satin ribbon was used to cover where the two pieces of paper meet.  The greeting was stamped with Going Grey and Riding Hood Red ink and was punched out with the Modern label punch, popped up with dimensionals, and pearls were added for a decorative touch. 

The hearts were so fun to make, the small one was stamped from the P.S. I Love You stamp set and punched out with the Heart punch.  I also used the same stamp set to stamp the circle before punching it out.  The large heart was made using another pattern from the Twitterpated DSP package and the new Heart Framelits.  These are so fun and easy, you're able to cut out multiple sizes of hearts quick and easy and position them anywhere, you've got to try these out!

What a fun card, hope you enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog